Benefits of being an NLC consignor…
- ♥ Consignors receive 70% of the profit from their sold items, those who volunteer can earn up to 85%.
- ♥ The consignor participation fee is $8. Fees will either be pre-paid or deducted from your check (varies by sale.)
- ♥ Consignors SHOP EARLY! Shop before the public (and again… if you volunteer you get to shop even earlier).
- ♥ Our barcode inventory and scanning system makes your item registration & checkout super easy.
- ♥ Track your profits during the sale. We know that you’re anxious to see, so we will try to update frequently for you!
- ♥ As a consignor, you’ll earn NLC Cash for every new referral that consigns with us & lists you as how they heard about us!
We Accept: New or gently used items for Women, juniors and children. Including: the most popular clothing brands, the toys kids really love, everything for a nursery, layette, and maternity! Including, but not limited to:
- • Kids clothing from Newborn to Teen/Junior (size 16-20)
- • Women’s clothing (size 0-20) and Accessories (Purses, Costume Jewelry)
- • Shoes (Current Sale Season Only)
- • Car Seats & Strollers
- • Furniture (toddler beds, changing tables, gliders, dressers etc.)
- • Riding toys (Power Wheels & Bikes)
- • Infant equipment and gear (exersaucers, swings, walkers etc.)
- • Feeding and nursing items
- • Children’s Books, games, puzzles and movies (VHS & DVD)
- • Toys for infants, toddlers and children (girls and boys, all ages)
- • In other words: if a mom can wear it or your kid needs it, you can probably find it here!
We DO NOT Accept: Anything (without exception) with stains, holes, fading, missing buttons, broken zippers, or obvious wear, bad smells and odors (like mold, pets or smoke) and items with pet dander will not be accepted for our sale.
- • No Real Jewelry or Expensive Electronics.
- • Any Adult Movies or Books – at this time we only accept books and movies that are suitable for children.
- • Stuffed Animals of any kind – only stuffed items allowed must have an electronic element to them.
- • Electronic Toys/Dolls missing batteries or that don’t work (includes drivable Power Wheels-type electric toys).
- • Car seats that are over 5 years old.
- • Potty Training Seats (unless they are sealed in a box).
- • Damaged or Broken Sports Equipment.
- • Inexpensive, standard Housewares (only higher end items, such as: nice breadmakers, Kitchen Aid, Crate & Barrel or William Sonoma, etc.) – Ultimately, What we don’t want is to end up looking like Goodwill!
- • Choose a sale location; Hamilton Mill ~ Dacula, or Noonday (links also available on the main page).
- • Register for as a consignor (and request a specific consignor number if you like or we can assign one.)
- • Prepare your items, See our merchandise preparation link for guidelines and detailed instructions.
- • Login to your consignor homepage (from our location specific page) to enter inventory and print your tags.
Referrals Pay Off
- • Receive $5 NLC Cash for each new consignor you refer who participates in the sale! Tell them to refer their friends and they’ll get $5 NLC cash per new participating consignor they refer too. This is a great opportunity to make as much NLC Cash as you want! You can spend it at any of our locations.
- • If that isn’t enough to get excited about, then check this out! The person who refers the MOST consignors will get to shop a private Pre-Sale!
Drop Offs & Pick Up:
- • Drop off your items at our location during your scheduled drop off time. Please remember that you do need an appointment!
- • Pick Up times will vary by location so please be sure to check the location specific links for that information on our website. You can also ask us at drop off and we’ll be happy to tell you when pick up is; typically it is 6pm on Saturday, our last sale day.
Shopping the Presale:
- You will be given your entry time for shopping the Pre-sale at drop off; if you would like to get in prior to that please consider volunteering. By volunteering a few shifts, you can earn a higher percentage of your profit too! Check out the Volunteers link for more info.
After the sale is over:
- • Pick up your unsold merchandise or allow us to donate them to our charity.
- • Your consignor commission payment will be processed within 48 to 72 hours after the sale is over.
- • We are now paying consignors with Chase Bank Online Bill Pay. You will receive a check in the mail in a white envelope that says “Chase Online Bill Pay” – Do NOT throw it away! Upon request, Quick Pay* (a direct deposit, also through Chase Bank) can be set up so that you can receive your funds faster.
* If you choose Quick Pay, after the sale you will receive an email stating that we would like to pay you including the amount of payment. You will follow the link provided to a SECURE Chase Bank page where you enter the information for the account that you want your funds deposited into. Initial set up may require an additional 1-3 days for Chase Bank to authenticate your account (just like PayPal does) but you will only need to set this up once and then we can pay you quickly for all the future sales. We will never see or have access to your account information, so please understand that your financial information is protected by the bank.